Small business all across Missouri are saving money by using the Chamber Benefit Plan. Hear from Missouri business leaders about how this plan is providing great, affordable coverage at their businesses.
“We were floored at the rates we were given.”
– Matt Helbig, CEO of Big River Race Management, a race timing and event management company based in St. Louis
“It saved us over $10,000 a year.”
– Chuck Bowman, President of Monarch Title, a closing services and title insurance agency in Columbia.
“A true benefit for small businesses.”
– Jim Weber, CEO of Prosthetic and Orthotic Care, a St. Louis-headquartered business that creates and fits custom prosthetics and orthotics
“The coverage we’re getting is excellent.”
– Tom Lesnak, president of the Independence Chamber of Commerce in Kansas City
“More affordable for my employees.”
– Ryan Mangialardo, co-owner of Sauce on the Side, a St. Louis-based calzone restaurant
“Allowed me to offer a richer benefit to my employees.”
– Diana Emnett, CEO of Express Medical Billing, a St. Louis company offering billing and management services
“I’m just glad that the chamber has made this available to small businesses.”
Jolaine Lashley, South Howell County Ambulance’s HR manager and interim administrator